Acadia-Aspen Short Sleeve Mock-Neck Top
You’re obsessed with comfort and need simplicity. We're here to please.
Acadia-Aspen Short Sleeve Mock-Neck Top in eavolu’s exclusive Eco-Luxe Rib fabric envelops you in oh-so-soft luxury. Show it off with your favorite sports bra and leggings, skirts, jeans, or pants.
Regardless, you’re ready to hit practice, pavement, or the pub.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- 3/4 Length Sleeves, which can be pushed up for a variety of lengths, or worn long to be extra flattering, Deep Pockets, Comfortable loose fitting Mock Neck.
- Model is 5’8”, with a 25” waist & 25” hips, 32A Bust, Dress Size XS - she wears size 1 (XS/S)
- General sizing: 1= XS/S, 2 = M/L, 3 = XL/XXL (size up if you prefer a looser fit)
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Rib
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium Rib for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- All fabrics are prewashed to help avoid shrinkage
- Both Fabric and Garment are made locally in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment and their sustainable practices
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags and shipped in Compostable mailers
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
Eavolu™ garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu™ styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.