Caspian Cold-Shoulder Tunic/Dress
You’re obsessed with comfort and need simplicity, but like to be stylish - whether you wear it as a tunic or dress … and we are here to please. The Caspian Cold-Shoulder Tunic/Dress in oh-so-soft eavolu’s exclusive Eco-Luxe Rib fabric envelops you in luxury. Show it off with your favorite sports bra and leggings, eavolu's Serengeti Pant, or go bare legs with heels. Regardless, you’re ready to hit practice, pavement, or the pub.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour – with streetwear, or over your favorite sports bra and leggings, or as a dress (depending on your height and style preferences)
- Designed to be loose fitting, yet flattering
- Cold-Shoulder adds style and comfort
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- A longer "short-sleeve" that can be rolled up, a cold-shoulder opening, and a soft scoop neck, Deep Side Pockets that have plenty of room for a large mobile phone or keys
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Rib
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium Rib for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- All fabrics are prewashed to help avoid shrinkage
- Both Fabric and Garment are made locally in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment and their sustainable practices
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags and shipped in Compostable mailers
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
Eavolu™ garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu™ styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.