You’re obsessed with comfort and need simplicity, and we are here to please. The Serengeti Hoodie in oh-so-soft eavolu’s exclusive Eco-Luxe Fleece wraps you in luxury. Show it off with your favorite sports bra and leggings, or the matching eavolu™ Serengeti Knit Pants. Regardless, you’re ready to hit practice, pavement, or the pub.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour – with streetwear, or over your favorite sports bra and leggings, or matching eavolu™ Serengeti Knit Pants
- Designed to fit slightly looser than other eavolu™ styles in collection
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types
- Oversized, comfortable hoodie wraps you in comfort all day (please size down for less roomy fit)
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- Long Sleeves, Thumbholes, Deep Pockets, Deep Hood and Drawstrings make this piece the favorite “go-to” for daily wear
- Model is 5’8”, with a 25” waist & 25” hips, 32A Bust, Dress Size XS– she wears size 1
- Hoodie body length measurement: Size 1 = 32.75”, Size 2 = 33.75”, Size 3 = 34.75”
- Hoodie bust/chest measurement: Size 1 = 42.5”, Size 2 = 45.5”, Size 3 = 48.5”
- Hoodie cross-shoulder measurement: Size 1 = 21.75”, Size 2 =22.5”, Size 3 = 23.25”
- Hoodie sleeve measurement: Size 1 =27.25”, Size 2 = 28”, Size 3 = 28.75”
- General sizing: 1= XS/S, 2 = M/L, 3 = XL/XXL (please size down for less roomy fit)
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Fleece
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium fleece for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- Both Fabric and Garment were made in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
Eavolu™ garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu™ styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.