Baikal Dolman Crop Hoodie
If you are looking for a modern cropped hoodie, the Baikal Dolman Crop Hoodie in oh-so-soft eavolu’s exclusive Eco-Luxe Fleece keeps you cozy. Show it off with your favorite sports bra and leggings, or the matching eavolu™ Baikal Wide Leg Pant. Regardless, you’re ready to hit practice, pavement, or the pub.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour – with streetwear, or over your favorite sports bra and leggings, or matching eavolu™ Baikal Wide Leg Pant
- Designed to be super comfortable as you move through your day
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types that prefer a shorter length hoodie
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- Long Dolman Sleeves (with Turn-Back Cuff (for shorter arm length options), Deep Side Seam Pockets, Cropped Length and Hood make this piece the favorite “go-to” for daily wear
- Please note that the Baikal Dolman Crop Hoodie does NOT have thumbholes in the cuffs
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Fleece
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium fleece for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- Both Fabric and Garment were made in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
Eavolu™ garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu™ styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.