We understand your deep desire for comfort and a preference for simplicity, and it is our utmost priority to satisfy those needs. Introducing the Serengeti Knit Pant, crafted from the incredibly soft and luxurious Eco-Luxe Fleece fabric, exclusively available from eavolu. These pants offer unparalleled comfort, whether you're looking to unwind and relax or engage in various activities. Showcase them with your preferred sports bra, pair them with the eavolu®Serengeti Hoodie, or style them alongside the Masai Mara Open-Neck Tunic. Regardless of your choice, you'll be ready to tackle any endeavor, whether it's a practice session, a stroll down the pavement, or an outing to a pub
Sustainable. Eco-Friendly. Made in USA. Compostable Packaging.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour –paired with your favorite sports bra, eavolu Serengeti Hoodie or Masai Mara Open-Neck Tunic (both made with eavolu’s Eco-Luxe Fleece as well)
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types. Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- Ankle Pants can easily be rolled up or waistband flipped over to provide a more custom fit for different looks
- Ankle Length Knit Pant with deep side pockets and elastic/drawstring waist. Back pocket on wearers right side).
- Model is 5’8”, with a 25” waist & 25” hips, 32A Bust, Dress Size XS– she wears size 1
- Ankle Pant inseam measurement: 1= 28.5”, 1.5 = 28.75”, 2 = 29”, 2.5 = 29.25”, 3 = 29.5
- Ankle Pant outseam measurement: 1= 38, 1.5 = 38.75, 2 = 39.5”, 2.5 = 40.25, 3 = 41
- Ankle Pant Waist (extended/stretched) measurement: 1= 31”, 1.5 = 32.5”, 2 = 34.5”, 2.5 = 36.5”, 3 = 38.5”
- Ankle Pant Rise measurement: 1= 10.75”, 1.5 = 11.25”, 2 = 11.75”, 2.5 = 12.25, 3 = 12.75”
- General sizing: 1= XS, 1.5 = S, 2 = M, 2.5 = L, 3 = XL
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Fleece
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium fleece for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- Both Fabric and Garment were made in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
eavolu® garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu® styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.