Garda Long Sleeve Top
The Garda Long Sleeve Top in eavolu’s exclusive lightweight Eco-Luxe Rib fabric envelops you in soft luxury. Show it off with your favorite sports bra and leggings, skirts, jeans, or matching Baikal Wide Leg Pants by eavolu™. Regardless, you’re ready to hit practice, pavement, or the pub.
- Designed to wear all day – commute, meetings, and happy hour – with streetwear, or over your favorite sports bra and leggings, or in your favorite bottoms – whether it is a skirt, leggings, or matching Baikal Wide Leg Pants by eavolu™.
- Designed to be more form fitting, yet plenty of stretch for comfort
- Both Sleeves and Body length are longer, to give you that extra comfort of pushing up sleeves or tucking the top in
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design, to ensure a quick change at the gym or office
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter a vast variety of body types
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- Extra-long Sleeves, which are easy to bunch sleeves up for a variety of sleeve length / comfort options
- Body Length is also longer, to be able to wear out or tuck in comfortably
- Please note that there are NO POCKETS on this style to ensure a flattering fit
- Buttery Soft Exclusive Eavolu Eco-Luxe Rib
- 49% Supima Cotton, 48% Lenzing Tencel™ Modal, 3% Spandex
- 4-Way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Premium Rib for amazingly soft touch
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry (to help save energy and help your garments last longer)
- All fabrics are prewashed to help avoid shrinkage
- Both Fabric and Garment are made locally in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Garments are created from the softest Supima Cotton (produced locally) and Tencel™ Modal by Lenzing, a company committed to improving the environment and their sustainable practices
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags and shipped in Compostable mailers
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
Eavolu™ garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu™ styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.