As the spring arrives, it brings with it a renewed sense of hope and the promise of new beginnings. Just like the tiny blossoms nestled beneath the dryness of fallen leaves, the Untamed Short from Eavolu's surprise Garden Cottage Capsule captures the essence of hope and beauty. This stunning short is made from eavolu's sustainable and reclaimed Organic Cotton Capsule, using a soft knit French-Terry Fabric that feels delightful against the skin. For a coordinated look, it pairs perfectly with the matching eavolu® Untamed Crop Long-Sleeved Sweatshirt.
The Untamed Short is made in the USA, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and minimizing the carbon footprint associated with transportation. The fabric used is sourced from reclaimed deadstock, breathing new life into materials that would have otherwise gone to waste. By utilizing organic cotton, eavolu promotes a more eco-friendly approach to fashion, reducing the use of harmful chemand supporting sustainable farming practices.
Sustainable. Reclaimed/Deadstock Fabric. Organic Cotton. Made in USA. Compostable Packaging.
- Designed to ensure you are comfortable all day, no matter what the temperature
- Designed to be a longer short to be flattering on more body types
- Comfortable fit & minimalistic sophisticated design to ensure that it can be worn for yoga practice, a hike through the forest or a night out.
- Eavolu's signature "deep side pockets" to hold your cell phone, keys - or whatever
- Wear-tested by our in-house team (diverse body shapes, heights, weights, ages, and gender identities)
- Longer length short for comfort and style
- General sizing: XS, S, M, L, XL
- 100% Organic Cotton, knit French-Terry, soft, prewashed fabric
- Premium eco-conscious fabric (see more about our commitment to sustainability under Signature Fabrics / Sustainability)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Do not wash with towels. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or Hang-to-Dry
- All fabrics are prewashed to help avoid shrinkage
- Both Fabric and Garment are made locally in Los Angeles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Made from upcycled 100% organic cotton fabric "discarded" from other brands
- Garments are carefully tucked in compostable/biodegradable bags and shipped in Compostable mailers
- Hangtags are made from recycled paper
- Care instructions help save energy
eavolu® garments flatter your unique shape and flow of movement and are engineered with premium eco-friendly yarns & fibers for exceptional softness and comfort to fit various body types.
Please utilize the size guide below for general suggestions for the most comfortable fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you figure out what size might work the best for you.
Please note that the descriptions with eavolu® styles on the product pages, often given additional guidance for that particular style/fit.